Jakob loves to play the Lego games with me, Lego Star Wars:The Complete Saga and Lego Indiana Jones. He has been waiting for this one since he saw me watching a videogame preview show back in February and was super exited to get it and play it RIGHT THEN! I had to explain to him that they where still working on the game and it wouldn't be out for a few months.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
The Game
Well Too Human came out on August 18th and I have not stopped playing it yet. I play it for at least 2 hours per night (just ask my poor wife) and I am still loving it. The next game I am looking forward too is one that Jakob wants to play with me and that is this game:

Jakob loves to play the Lego games with me, Lego Star Wars:The Complete Saga and Lego Indiana Jones. He has been waiting for this one since he saw me watching a videogame preview show back in February and was super exited to get it and play it RIGHT THEN! I had to explain to him that they where still working on the game and it wouldn't be out for a few months.
Jakob loves to play the Lego games with me, Lego Star Wars:The Complete Saga and Lego Indiana Jones. He has been waiting for this one since he saw me watching a videogame preview show back in February and was super exited to get it and play it RIGHT THEN! I had to explain to him that they where still working on the game and it wouldn't be out for a few months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment